martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

¡My Special Day!

*What`s your name? = My name is Dayana Chávez
*What`s your favorite month of the year? = My favorite day of the year is November to June. November 1 thinkof my favorite months because my birthday that month and June thatI can be with my family and the distance that I can not see so often.
*What`s your favorite day of the week and why? = My favorite day of the week is Saturday, because I share with myfriends and sometimes I go to any mall with my family.
*What`s your favorite day of the year? = My favorite day of the year is the 15th of October is a very important day for me.
*What`s do you do or where do you go? = Share in family break the daily routine we always do something different to not get bored and remember we are always together oldand beautiful moments.
*When`s your birthday? = My birthday is on November 15.
*What`s do you eat and drink on that day? = As appetizers and only take'm too young to drink alcohol.
*When were you born? = I was born in 1994.
*How old are you? = Have 16 years old.

  

1 comentario: